“Popular Choice For A Classic Wood Shake Look”
The unique "Shadow Accent" effect results in maximum dimensionality and depth!
(Featured nationwide except the Northeast)
In the Northeast only, Timberline Select 40™ Shingles are produced with the unique "Color Tones" look, which results in a more highly contrasted appearance.
- Popular Choice... Timberline® Select 40™ Shingles are 17% heavier and thicker*, promoting longer life and extended durability.
- Fantastic Appearance... Featuring the distinctive Shadow Accent™ effect, resulting in a classic wood shake appearance.
- Safer... Class A fire and wind ratings from Underwriters Laboratories — the highest ratings possible.
- High Performance... Heavyweight design and extra-strong Micro Weave® Core make it a popular choice in the Timberline® Series—America’s most popular architectural shingles!
- Stays In Place... Dura Grip® adhesive seals each shingle tightly and reduces the risk of shingle blow-off. Shingles confidently warranted to withstand winds up to 80 mph!**
- Peace Of Mind... 40-year ltd. transferable warranty with Smart Choice® Protection for the first five years (non-prorated material and installation labor coverage).**
- Perfect Finishing Touch... Use distinctive TIMBERTEX® Ridge Cap shingles (in the West, use PacificRIDGE™ or Universal Ridge Cap Shingles; in the Southeast, use Universal Ridge Cap Shingles)
- More Referrals... People will know that you’re installing America’s #1-selling laminated shingles!
- Less Chance Of Call-Backs... Durable, wind resistant shingle offers superior (80 mph) ltd. wind warranty!**
*Versus Timberline® 30 shingles
** See ltd. warranty for complete coverage and restrictions
(formerly Original Timberline®)
• 40-Year Ltd. Transferable Warranty
• Smart Choice® Protection for the first 5 years
• 80 mph Ltd. Wind Warranty
• Fiberglass Asphalt Shingle
• Class A rating from UL
• Passes UL 997 Wind Test
• Algae-Eater™ Protection available in certain areas
(check sample board for details)
• CSA A123.5-M90 and CSA A123.5-98
• ASTM D3018 Type 1
• ASTM D3161 Type 1
• ASTM D3462*
• Dade County Approved (Tampa only)
• Meets Wisconsin Administrative Code
• Approx. 64 Pieces/Square (Metric)
• Approx. 78 Pieces/Square (English)
• 4 Bundles/Square
• Approx. 256 Nails/Square (Metric)
• Approx. 320 Nails/Square (English)
• 5 5/8” Exposure (Metric)
• 5” Exposure (English)
*Product is manufactured to meet or exceed ASTM D3462; values from subsequent testing may vary depending on storage conditions.
For Distinctive Ridge Cap Shingles, use matching TIMBERTEX® or PacificRIDGE™ Ridge Cap Shingles
13-1/4" x 39-3/8" Metric
12" x 36-15/16" English
Timberline® Select 40™ shingles are available nationwide